- Real-World Application: Lead real-world projects at the intersection of engineering and business through our capstone integration course.
- Capstone Projects: Engage in hands-on capstone project with faculty, industry, and other partners for real-world impact integration of strategy development, IP analysis, communication effectiveness, business plan development.
- Innovative Curriculum: Learn through diverse methods including cases, lectures, simulations, exercises, and technical research and design, with content developed real-time with local technology leaders.
- Award-Winning Faculty: Immerse yourself in innovative pedagogy. Experience case studies, lectures, simulations, and group exercises developed by leadership professors, students, and Silicon Valley industry experts
- Career Acceleration: Expand your network through dedicated career support services and access to alumni, industry connections, and Silicon Valley luminaries.
- Proximity to Silicon Valley: Gain insight from leading decision makers and become part of a interdisciplinary student cohort and complete core curriculum together. Receive tailored advising with a focus on professional development and career services.
Meet admissions advisors, current students and alumni involved with Berkeley’s Master of Engineering program by signing up for an information session. We host information sessions at UC Berkeley and online.
Experience one of our Engineering Leadership courses through a class visit on the UC Berkeley campus. While you are here you can also schedule a campus tour. Email email@example.com to schedule your class visit.