- Real World Application: Lead real projects that straddle engineering and business through our capstone integration class.
- Capstone Projects: Engage in hands-on capstone project with faculty, industry, and other partners for real-world impact integration of strategy development, IP analysis, communication effectiveness, business plan development.
- Innovative Curriculum: Learn through diverse methods including cases, lectures, simulations, exercises, and technical research and design, with content developed real-time with local technology leaders.
- Award-Winning Faculty: Innovative pedagogy; Case studies, lectures, simulations, group exercises developed by leadership professors, students, and Silicon Valley industry experts
- Career Acceleration: Expand your network through dedicated career support services and access to alumni, industry connections, and Silicon Valley luminaries.
- Proximity to Silicon Valley: Access to leading decision makers; insights into late breaking events. Become part of a cross-disciplinary student cohort and complete core curriculum together. Receive tailored advising with a focus on professional development and career services.
Meet admissions advisors, current students and alumni involved with Berkeley’s Master of Engineering program by signing up for an information session. We host information sessions at UC Berkeley and online.
Experience one of our Engineering Leadership courses through a class visit on the UC Berkeley campus. While you are here you can also schedule a campus tour. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your class visit.
We are happy to answer your questions about the Master of Engineering program. Ask to speak to an admissions advisor by email at email@example.com or by phone at 510-664-4337.