- Real-World Application: Lead real-world projects at the intersection of engineering and business through our capstone experience program.
- Capstone Projects: Engage in hands-on capstone projects with faculty, industry, and other partners for real-world impact integration of strategy development, IP analysis, communication effectiveness, business plan development.
- Innovative Curriculum: Learn through diverse methods including cases, lectures, simulations, exercises, and technical research and design, with content developed real-time with local technology leaders.
- Award-Winning Faculty: Immerse yourself in innovative pedagogy. Experience case studies, lectures, simulations, and group exercises developed by leadership professors, students, and Silicon Valley industry experts
- Career Acceleration: Expand your network through dedicated career support services and access to alumni, industry connections, and Silicon Valley luminaries.
- Proximity to Silicon Valley: Gain insight from leading decision makers and become part of an interdisciplinary student cohort and complete core curriculum together. Receive tailored advising with a focus on professional development and career services.
Other ways to engage
Meet admissions advisors, current students, and alumni involved with the Berkeley MEng by viewing an on-demand information session or joining us at one of our events*. You are also welcome to attend a virtual campus tour.
*Subject to availability and social distancing requirements.
We are happy to answer your questions about the Master of Engineering program. Request to speak to an admissions advisor by email at email@example.com.