- Two semester innovative curriculum merging technology and management skills
- Seven Berkeley Engineering departments offering 35+ technical concentrations
- Team-oriented experiential learning capstone projects
- Dedicated career development team to guide you through your job search
- World-class Berkeley Engineering faculty & research facilities
- Robust opportunities to connect in the San Francisco Bay Area & Silicon Valley entrepreneurial communities
We accept applications once per year for a fall semester program start.
The Berkeley MEng application opens in September and is due on Friday, January 6, 2023 for Fall 2023 enrollment.
Recent MEng Graduates
- 50+ companies founded within the MEng alumni network.
- 7 MEng alumni featured as Forbes or Inc’s Top 30 Under 30.
CLASS OF 2023 PROFILE
- 417 Students
- 30% Women
- Average Age: 23
- 27 Countries Represented
Learn more about our program:
JOB TITLES INCLUDE:
App Developer, Data Scientist, Design Engineer, Founder, Field Engineer, Management Consultant, Process Engineer, Product Manager, Program Manager, R&D Engineer, Research Consultant, Sales Engineer, Software Developer, Strategic Planning Manager, Technology Consultant
$110,000 average salary
$19,000 average signing bonus