Master of Engineering Program Highlights:
- 10-month innovative curriculum merging technology and management skills
- Seven Berkeley Engineering departments offering 20+ technical concentrations
- Team-oriented experiential learning capstone projects
- Dedicated career development team to guide you through your job search
- World-class Berkeley Engineering faculty & research facilities
- Beautiful San Francisco Bay Area setting & Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture
The Berkeley MEng application opens in September and is due in early January for Fall enrollment.
Recent MEng Graduates
- 30+ companies founded within the MEng alumni network.
- 5 MEng alumni featured as Forbes or Inc’s Top 30 Under 30.
FALL 2018 CLASS PROFILE
- 400 Students
- 33% Women
- 20% With post-grad work experience
- 34 Countries represented
JOB TITLES INCLUDE:
App Developer, Data Scientist, Design Engineer, Founder, Field Engineer, Management Consultant, Process Engineer, Product Manager, Program Manager, R&D Engineer, Research Consultant, Sales Engineer, Software Developer, Strategic Planning Manager, Technology Consultant
$94,264 median salary
$13,085 median signing bonus