Are you a current Berkeley student looking for ways to get more involved with the Fung Institute community? Below are some avenues for you to help build the Fung Institute community.
Data Intern Opportunity: Fung Fellowship
The Fung Fellowship at UC Berkeley is looking for an undergraduate student to join our team. We seek students with interest/passion in data strategy, collection, visualization and storytelling; team players who relish the challenge of digging in to really understand and communicate our program data to improve our program and demonstrate our impact.
- Analyze both current student survey and alumni data to garner insights.
- Develop and refine impactful data visualizations for use of the teaching team and program team to share with external stakeholders
- Use data to enhance our storytelling about the fellowship and our impact.
- Maintain databases for program operations, project management, and key stakeholders.
- Assist with operations and administrative work related to the Fung Fellowship and the student experience.
- Engage with collaborators and stakeholders across campus through email and in-person meetings.
Lecturer Pool – Engineering Management (part-time)
The Coleman Fung Institute for Engineering Leadership invites applications for a pool of qualified temporary, part-time instructors to teach engineering management topics in the Berkeley Master of Engineering (MEng) program. The MEng program offers coursework in technology innovation and management. We hire a number of qualified professionals and academics to hold temporary lecturer appointments to lend variety and subject matter expertise to our core engineering leadership topics.
Lecturer Pool – Design, Technology, and Social Impact
The Fung Fellowship at the University of California, Berkeley invites applications for a pool of part-time lecturer positions in Design and Technology Innovation should an opening arise. We seek candidates that have experience to teach a 3-unit fall and/or spring course for undergraduates who have been selected for the Fung Fellowship, a one-year program that develops leadership, teaming, storytelling, technology innovation, and human centered design. This lecturer pool has been generated in case of need for teaching for two courses: (1) Health + Tech course and (2) Conservation + Tech course. The number of positions may vary from semester to semester, depending upon the teaching needs of the fellowship.