As staff of the Fung Institute, WE are committed to:
- Serve students first.We prioritize improving, enhancing, and supporting the student experience.
- Help each other succeed. We go the extra mile, proactively share information, and support each other with a bias to action. The success of one is the success of all.
- Have a growth mindset. We question the status quo, are open to new ideas, and seek innovative ways of working.
- Speaking-up. We actively contribute, ask for help, and voice what’s on our minds. We communicate why and how decisions are made.
- Inclusion.We seek diversity, create opportunities, and make space for everyone to be idea generators, problem solvers, and decision-makers.
- Accountability. We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards —as servants of students, the university, and the public.