Dione works with students and individuals to find the purpose and meaning of their careers by helping them sort through opportunities, try new ideas, and empower them to live “as a force for good!” She also uses her 10+ years of international counseling and consulting experience to help organizations grow and think through talent and leadership development using human+ design, agile mindset, and service systems framework. She holds an MA in Counseling Psychology and MBA in Sustainable Business that allows her to see the potential of people and organizations in making a better world.
Her campus wide involvements include:
- NOW Conference 2020 Coach and Encore Speaker
- WIT 2020: Reimagining Cybersecurity for All
- Berkeley Facilitator’s Network
- Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG)
- Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA)