Limited to five key partners, this program allows your company to gain unique access to Berkeley Master of Engineering students representing seven engineering disciplines and undergraduates working at the intersection of health + tech. This partnership is exclusive to ensure purposeful and customized engagement.
Founding Partners: $15K
Become a founding Fung Institute partner and gain access to:
- Connect with over 200+ Master of Engineering students, 2,000 alumni, and undergraduate student Fellows
- Develop campus recruitment strategy with UR professionals
- Host one on-campus information session per year
- Participate in an on-campus interview day
- Gain access to FI Connect, an online platform for networking and job postings
Visibility & Recognition:
- Create a unique campus experience, i.e. Design Challenge, Hackathon, Virtual 5k, etc.
- Recognition on website, email campaigns, and social media
- Speaking opportunity in the Fung Institute Seminar Series
Academic Team Projects:
- Invitation to partner on Masters of Engineering Capstone project or undergraduate health + tech projects
- Receive special recognition at student showcases
Professional Development & Networking:
- Networking with other industry partners
- Discounted rates on FI executive education program
- Exclusive invitations to participate in UC Berkeley events, i.e. Women in Tech, Aging & Tech, etc.
- Join annual strategy meeting with FI leadership setting technology and workforce training priorities