FUNG INSTITUTE PROGRAMS
- Master of
- Engineering Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Minner program in
BERKELEY MASTER OF ENGINEERING
This one-year program will challenge you to expand your technical foundation while developing the leadership skills essential to advancing your career.
- › Experience the rigor of a world-class engineering grad school
- › Work with a diverse, cross-disciplinary cohort
- › Learn from globally-recognized experts and innovators
Designed for top-performing engineers, scientists and managers, this program focuses on developing the leadership acumen and skill to elevate your career.
- › Take the step from contributor to leadership
- › Develop the tools manage technical teams
- › Network with other top engineering professionals
Take the ﬁrst step to being a technology leader. This program offers a hands-on approach to learning about modern entrepreneurship and commercialization.
- › Learn from successful real world executives and innovators
- › Gain experience through highly applied projects
- › Take your expertise to the next level
CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Through teaching, programs and research, the CET offers engineers, scientists and students the skills to lead, innovate and commercialize technology in the global economy.
- › Become an innovative leader
- › Increase entrepreneurial understanding
- › Broaden your technical knowledge base
IN ENGINEERING ETHICS
Do the right thing, for the right reasons. Learn how in courses and student life activities supported by the Minner Program.
- › Build an ethical framework for problem solving
- › Gain awareness of social and environmental impact
- › Better communicate science to the public