Ashley brings 10 years of experience as a marketing and communications professional. In addition to leading inbound marketing for program recruitment, she is responsible for institute-wide web, social media, and branding. In 2021, she began overseeing marketing efforts for the College of Engineering’s professional master’s programs.
She is passionate about understanding and solving problems, especially in respect to equity, impact, and access. She enjoys creating “A-ha” moments for others through clear and beautifully presented information. She holds a BA in Media Studies from the University of California, Berkeley. In her free time, Ashley enjoys being outdoors, trying new restaurants, and traveling.
Her campus wide involvements include:
- Professional Degree Programs MarComm Network – Co-Founder & Co-Chair
- Berkeley People & Culture Executive Coaching Program – Cohort 2
- Leadership and Career Enhancement Program (LCEP) for Staff of Color
- Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) Communications/Socialization Task Force
- Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA)