UC Berkeley offers a part-time Master of Engineering program in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research with an evening track in Data-driven Decision Analytics.
Through challenging coursework and experiential learning, this program incorporates technical skills in decision analytics with management and business topics, and an emphasis on communication and teamwork training. All classes are taught during convenient evening hours on the Berkeley campus.
Students completing this degree will understand how to:
- Gather and analyze data
- Identify trends and patterns in the data to better predict future events
- Use data to make decisions in complex, dynamic environments
- Hedge against risk and account for uncertainty.
We are not longer accepting applications for this program for future enrollment.
Fall 2017 Class Profile
Average age: 30
Gender: 40% female
Avg. work experience: 5 years
- Bayer Health Care Biologics Development
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Roche Sequencing Solutions