This year’s class of MEng students arrived 2 weeks before the first day of classes for an intensive bootcamp, allowing them to get a head-start on leadership course work. Check out the huge impact the students made for Martina Lauchengco’s marketing module assignment–on market tests for prototype products–in just four short days…
- 6,333 people were surveyed, interviewed and interacted with directly by the students. These were not impressions or exposure to the idea – these were actual market engagements.
- Over 135 tests hit the streets.
- Over a dozen cardboard, soapbox, and hand-drawn camera prototypes helped probe UX solutions.
- Some truly amazing ads got created and tested on real ad platforms like Google and Facebook.
- New microsites demonstrated clear power to indicate market preference.
- Nearly 2,500 people got introduced to VR and why “it’s the future.”
- Over 2,000 people showed that hydration is more powerful to the market than breath, yet breath can also be medically compelling.
- 1,800 people helped direct Tailwind and identify where it’s not yet time for new opportunities; those improvements in packaging could go a long way.